Annual licenses are valid for one year starting from the day of the purchase. A valid and active license key is required in order to get updates and support for purchased extensions.
If your license has expired or you have cancelled your subscription, the price lock cannot be applied to your license reactivation. Instead, full and current prices at the day of your license reactivation will be applied.
Reselling licenses for WP Auto Republish Premium Plugin is not allowed under any circumstances. Offering licenses for WP Auto Republish Premium Plugin in order to make your offer more attractive (for instance, selling courses or classes with the promise your customers will save money because you will offer them your license(s) in return for taking/purchasing your course) is also not allowed under any circumstances. You are only allowed to install WP Auto Republish Premium Plugin and activate them using your license key on your client’s website if you are going to use them for website development purposes.
- Updates are included for free for one year.
- If you have a valid and active license key, and your plugin supports it, updates will be delivered automatically through the WordPress dashboard.
- If you choose not to renew your subscription, updates will be discontinued.
- If you cancel your subscription but your license key is valid and active, you will still receive updates for the purchased extension(s).
- In order to receive updates, you need to have a valid and active license key.
- Support for purchased extensions is given up to one year after the purchase date.
- If you wish to continue getting support after one year, you must renew your license key, or purchase a new license for the extension you wish to get support for.
- Support is provided only for WP Auto Republish Premium Plugin.
- Support does not include personal customization.
- Support does not include personal setups unless needed in order to resolve issues with our product(s) (if any).
- Support does not include provision of any personal PHP and CSS codes other than what is available in our Developer Docs, unless the codes are needed in order to resolve the issue with our product(s) (if any).
If you are experiencing issues with our any of our extension(s), we will be happy to provide you with a full refund within 7 days of the original purchase*.
After 7 days, no refunds will be given. Before we grant you a refund, you must allow us to try and help solve any problem you might have by opening a refund request.
The Refund Policy does not apply to renewals and upgrades.
*The day of your purchase counts as day one.